General conditions for data and services
- The data, either wholly or partially, either on their own or in any combination, are only for own use. Except when explicitly agreed in writing with the RMI, it is forbidden:
free or counter fee, wholly or partially.
- to report or communicate this information to a third party either wholly or partially;
- to reproduce it;
- to publish it by media like television, internet or videotext.
- It is not permitted either to provide services with added value based on these data.
- The user recognises that the rights of intellectual property concerning the offered information belongs exclusively to the RMI and that the right of use doesn't imply full or partial transfer of such rights.
- The RMI can't be held responsible for possible damage and direct or indirect consequences that could result from the use of offered information. The RMI isn't responsible either for the consequences of the not or only partially coming true of provided forecasts nor the not or not correctly delivering of a product.
- The RMI reserves the right to modify the above-mentioned conditions without prior notice.